Our mandate is to ensure everyone benefits from the coffee experience, from the grower to roaster to consumer.
It's not only about roasting and selling coffee (though that is a very amazing thing in of itself). We strongly believe in Fair Trade and Organic coffees. We are 100% Fair Trade Certified, meaning that 90% of our products are certified. What about the other 10%? These are typically exotic blends, that cost us far more than fair trade prices. While we love variety (we stock both Fair Trade and Non Fair Trade) we will always carry fairly traded and organic products in first priority if we can get them.